Building Green with Quad-lock insulating concrete forms (icf) is Easy
- with Core Construction Products
When building a single residence home or a multi-level commercial structure, the advantages of building in the Western US with Quad-Lock Insulated Concrete Forms are clear to see - Especially as building to code with durable concrete now costs about the same or less as old fashioned and inefficient wood stick frame. Quad-Lock's Insulated concrete forms or ICFs are polystyrene foam panels which are connected and stacked into the shape of the exterior and load bearing walls of a building, reinforced with steel rebar or Helix Micro-Rebar, and then filled with solid concrete. As a home or building owner, today’s higher energy and material costs make Insulating Concrete Forms construction the natural choice for new builds and especially to replace weather damaged stick frame homes - being more affordable and the strongest option compared to any other building system.
Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs) provide the best living environment because you can quickly build ultra-efficient, more comfortable, quieter & safer building envelopes. ICFs for walls & floors/roofs form solid, reinforced concrete buildings and stay in place to provide superior insulation, space to run utilities, and backing for finishes.
Higher energy costs (making building better insulated structures a priority), have fuelled consumers’ heightened awareness of the environment, recent destructive fires and advancing education about the Durability benefits of ICF buildings have combined to create an ideal opportunity for constructing with ICF for the Individual, building professional or entrepreneur. Peoples Family, Homes and Businesses represent a considerable investment of time, money and emotions - Building Sustainably, in every sense of the word, protects that investment and saves money and time both now and in the future.
There’s never been a more opportune time to Build Green, Sustainable and Affordable with Quad-Lock's superior ICF systems and concrete.
Why My New Build Will be Better With Quad-Lock ICF?
- Build unlimited wall widths, many different insulation values, corners, angles, T-walls, columns, pilasters, and radius walls, using just a few standard components.
- Panels made of Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and Ties made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) create a Concrete Form that accommodates vertical and horizontal Reinforcing Steel as required.
Get all the advantages included in a very reasonable cost - It's Easy to Get Free Advice or a Quote Here.
What are the Many Advantages of Building with Quad-Lock Insulating Concrete Forms?
- Adaptable - Simple to Build a fully insulated shell With
- Affordable - All the Advantages for the same cost as Stick-Frame
- Attractive - Unlimited Design and Finish choices
- Energy Efficient - Saves Money Every Month
- Less Expensive Insurance - More Savings are typical with ICFs & Concrete
- Warm & Quiet – By Design
- Fire & Earthquake Resistant - Protected by Reinforced Concrete
- Permanent - Durable and Low Maintenance
- Healthy - A Home for Family Living
- Earth-Friendly - Produced in the USA, Sustainable, Durable
Eco-Luxury Residence in Colorado:
"House on the Hill" in Colorado:
St. Margaret Mary's Church in Arizona:
Luxury Lofts with Green Roofs:
Get things moving, find out how great, easy and cost effective it is to have the Core Construction team onboard - Contact Core in under a minute here and Get an initial Free Consultation or Quote.